Arte y pulpos -Michael Turner-


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Michael Turner es un artista que hace esculturas de metal únicas utilizando como material básico el acero inoxidable. Domina especialmente el arte de esculpir animales y esta es una buena muestra.

Michael Turner –Octopus-
Octopus : Heat-treated and Polished


Via la web de Michael Turner

"After obtaining my honours Degree in 3D Multidisciplinary Design at Buckinghamshire College in 1997, I started experimenting with various welding and metalwork techniques. Now most of my work is sculpted in stainless steel as it is an enduring and adaptable medium.
My inspiration predominantly comes from nature in all its forms. I am especially fascinated by insects which I never tire of reproducing, experimenting constantly with different types of finishes on the basic stainless steel. I use polishing, paint and heat effects to produce a unique piece every time".
My work is exhibited in selected galleries and recently featured in Harvey Nichols’ London and Edinburgh stores, as well as the Royal West of England Academy.
I work mainly to commission and will tackle most projects my clients will throw at me!

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “Arte y pulpos -Michael Turner-”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Another Links

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Unión de Bloggers Hispanos blog search directory Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Personal blogs


ATOM 0.3