Arte y pulpos -Ken Wong-


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ken Wong
La ilustración está hecha por photoshop, y su creador es el ilustrador australiano Ken Wong.
Su página se puede visitar aquí.

Sobre Ken Wong:

"My name is Ken Wong, I'm a freelance artist/illustrator/designer from Australia, currently living in Hong Kong.
I've done visualisation and art direction work for computer games, comics, films and toys, for clients including Nival Interactive, Enlight Software, American McGee, Cosmos Magazine Australia, Art Asylum, Waxploitation Records and KingsIsle Entertainment. I have spoken at the Animex Animation and Games festival in the UK and the Red Stick Festival in Louisiana. My work has appeared in the Spectrum and Exposé art annuals and a handful of magazines.
People are always asking what my influences are. A start to such a list would be: Gustav Klimt, Alphonse Mucha, Mike Mignola, Ashley Wood, Moebius, the Smashing Pumpkins, Pixar, and Star Wars.
I have trouble using can openers, photocopiers and most food ingredients."

Labels:


0 Responses to “Arte y pulpos -Ken Wong-”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Another Links

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Unión de Bloggers Hispanos blog search directory Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Personal blogs


ATOM 0.3