Arte y pulpos -Steve Forrai-


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Steve Forrai, otro trabajador del metal que hace arte con sus esculturas.

Pulpos –Steve Forrai-

Forrai Metal Design
714.963.1853
Huntington Beach, CA
Email Steve Forrai
Via Forrai Metal Design

Not long ago, I had a vision of sculpting metal and began bending, shaping and fusing scrap metal tubing. Working with metal has challenged my abilities as an artist. It's been a very satisfying medium. I'm concerned with the detail and accuracy of my subject matter. Most of my projects involve hundreds of hours of planning, altering, researching and executing designs.
All my works are one of a kind and unique to this field of art. I enjoy creating custom designs for my clients. So if you have any questions or information to request, please feel free to contact me at:
mailto:steve@forraimetaldesign.com

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “Arte y pulpos -Steve Forrai-”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Another Links

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Unión de Bloggers Hispanos blog search directory Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Personal blogs


ATOM 0.3